The metamorphosis of Colorado’s premier gaming resort destination is complete- the result of five years of planning, building, and uncompromising attention to detail that’s the hallmark of Monarch Casino Resort Spa’s $400 million investment in Black Hawk.
“Guests of the all-new Monarch Casino Resort Spa can expect a high-end casino experience just 45 minutes west of downtown Denver,” said Michelle Shriver, Corporate Vice President of Operations for Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc.
Monarch Casino Resort Spa welcomes guests with:
- 516 mountain modern hotel rooms, 20% being suites
- 5 mouthwatering restaurant choices:
- Award-winning white-tablecloth steakhouse Monarch Chophouse
- Award-winning Monarch Buffet featuring world cuisine comfort food classics
- Modern Mexican-Latin fine dining at Bistro Mariposa
- Crowd-pleasing favorites served all day and night at Twenty-Four 7
- Light bites, coffee, and gelato at Java Etc.
- Rooftop Spa Monarch designed by the same team behind award-winning sister property Spa Atlantis featuring:
- An aqua lounge, nature experiential shower, brine-inhalation light therapy lounge, mountain bath steam room, and laconium
- Outdoor spas and firepits atop the 23rd-floor pool deck with a breathtaking view of the Colorado Rockies
- 5,000 square feet of inspiring meeting rooms and conference space
- Nearly twice the gaming space catering to gaming enthusiasts of all interests including:
- The BetMonarch Sportsbook & Lounge featuring a 22-foot monitor and state-of-the-art sound system
- High Limit Gaming Lounge and VIP Lounge
- 14 tables with red-hot no-limit gaming action
- More than 1,000 electronic games
- 40 table games like baccarat, craps, and blackjack
- Sustainability right from the start, including:
- 12 Tesla charging stations and 2 universal car charging stations in the garage
- Energy-efficient plumbing fixtures and hot water heaters
- A water filtration system that eliminates 45,000 plastic bottles each year
- Motion sensor LED lighting systems in rooms
- Paperless check-in and out of the hotel
- Plastic straws by request only
- Recycling of all cardboard and shredded paper
- Butterfly habitat gardens on the exterior of the property
- 1350 parking spaces in a state-of-the-art parking garage with Black Hawk’s shortest walk from car door to the casino door
Guests are invited to explore their own Monarch metamorphosis with a luxurious getaway just 45 minutes from Denver through breathtakingly beautiful Clear Creek Canyon.